Under 30 Travel Insurance Review

Under 30 Travel Insurance is located in Queensland and gives you the advantage of enjoying cheaper quotes and premiums if you are below the age of 30. They are underwritten by Allianz, and as soon as I saw this I knew that the biggest advantage policyholders will get are affordable prices and excellent cover.

The first thing that I did was get a test quote to a random country of my choice. At the final page that displayed the amount, I almost though the cost I arrived at was a joke because it was so low. I repeated the procedure again and sure enough, I returned to the same quote.

The important thing is Under 30 Travel Insurance covers both overseas and international trips.

I was glad to find out that the overseas package is a comprehensive cover, which means you can be sure you will get beyond the essential features. Policies can be taken out in single or group policies. I thought having the option to take out group cover was great as many young people tend to travel together. And about the excess, they were all quite low; only up to $100 for things like hospital expenses, credit card fraud, personal effects and morel.

Moving onto their other coverage, I think the limits are all to a great level. You are able to claim up to $50,000 for family emergencies, and this is for both single and group claims. Other aspects that I was very impressed with are the limits of up to $3,000 for resumption of journey, $1,000 for luggage and personal effects, and $5,000 for alternative transport expenses.

In the domestic cover, only seven protections are offered but are very useful enough though the cover is not comprehensive. The list includes family emergency, accidental death, luggage, cancellation fees, disrupted journey, liability and rental vehicle. To my surprise, the claim limits were very close to the overseas comprehensive cover.

I had a quick review on their claim process and I found it to be very easy to do. The claim form that you need to download only contains eight pages, which I think is a reasonable amount. After you have filled it in, the next thing to do is to send it their office. On the other hand, if you find yourself in an emergency, there is a list of numbers that you can call from whichever country you are in. These numbers are accessible 24/7.

Under 30 Travel Insurance has been rated 5 out of 5 by Insurance Reviews.

1 Response to " Under 30 Travel Insurance Review "

  1. Fantastic articles are posted by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. Thank you for such a nice article. Every word on this blog helps me to give detail to me.
    best travel insurance online

Post a Comment

eXTReMe Tracker
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme